The wooden flooring and and thatched roofing keep the indoors cool which is perfect for the warm weathers of Paasikuda. The Wood House is an idyllic bungalow complemented with rustic features which gives you the perfect opportunity to reconnect with The Cove’s natural surroundings.
The Wood House
- A large living area which includes 2 queen size double beds with mosquito nets
- A spacious verandah with Sri Lanka’s famous easy chairs
- Two modern toilets and shower equipped with hot water
- hammocks and open to the sky out shower
- heated jacuzzi
- private dining facilities.
- A large communal sleeping area with 4 queen size double beds with mosquito nets
- thatched roof
- A balcony which gives a panoramic view of the lagoon and the Cove’s plantation.
- The Wood House can accommodate a large group of up to 12 people (including children).
- The Guests of Wood House whilst having the privacy of the secluded Villa area are also entitled to use the common amenities & the facilities of cove free of charge including, Kayaking, Cycling, Indoor board games at the Club house, Soccer, Beach volleyball, Softball Cricket & Beach Rugby.
TREAT YOURSELF WITH AN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE
EXPERIENCE THE COVE ON INSTAGRAM – #thecovepasikuda
This endpoint has been retired